Our deluxe high frequency therapy is a pain-free treatments used by to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, de-congest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles, rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
Thai Back Scrub
Thai Back Scrub and Massage
Thai Full Body Scrub
Thai Full Body Scrub and Massage
What is a body scrub?
Our body scrub is the application of cleansers and the massaging of salt or sugar with essential oils and cleansers to improve the skin condition and bring about other benefits too.
What are the benefits of a body scrub?
1) Relaxation - here at Sage we use a holistic approach to beauty therapy. Our massage oils and techniques are sure to soothe your aching muscles and relax your mind.
2) Gives your skin a healthy glow – during a scrub the dead skin cells, oil and impurities are lifted allowing fresh new healthy skin to shine. Humans shed skin cells daily (anywhere from 11,000-23,000 skin cells an hour) and it usually takes about 27 to 30 days before new skin cells reach the top layer of the skin (stratum corneum). **
3) Promotes the production of new skin cells.
4) Deeply nourished and hydrates the skin.
5) Gets rid of dry scaly looking skin
6) Improves Circulation – All techniques are done massaging towards the heart to improve the circulation.
7) Helps rid the body of waste – alongside the circulatory system, we have the lymphatic system which is key in immune response and is responsible for waste expulsion. Assisting this system helps the body to naturally fight infections and detox the body (if a healthy diet and adequate fluid intake is performed).
8) Leaves skin smooth, soft and moisturised.
9) Prolongs the effectiveness of a self or spray tan. – by eliminating the dry and dead skin. The chance of dark build up around dry skin areas (knees, feet and elbows) is dramatically reduced and the fresh skin will hold on to the colour for longer.
** Source - http://www.volcanicearth.com/whatisabodyscrub.html